A List of Things I Heard While Waiting For A Computer to Free Up, Standing On The Balcony of the Hostel in Cusco On Valentine´s Day, One Day After Friday The 13th
- Maria, Roxanna y Diana, trying to figure out how their new MP3 player works.
- A man´s voice on the radio singing in Spanish.
- Yanapay, the lowly hostel dog, tic-tacing across the cement below.
- Fernando´s footsteps, creaking on the floorboards, and gate he is opening creaking as well.
- A dog barking somehwere.
- Thunder coming from the left and far off.
- Some sort of rhytmic cooing. (A mechanical pigeon? A porno?)
- 3 dogs now, all fighting.
- A bee buzzing.
- A pigeon warbling, and another one flapping.
- A cat jumping from one roof to another.
- Taxis honking, like sonar around me.
- 4 different birds singing, like sonar around me.
This entry was posted in Blurbles
and tagged Cusco
. Bookmark the permalink